"A joint meeting of physicians and scientist committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases."
NIDDK Workshop - July 26
"Detection, Assessment and Management of Complex Pancreatic Disorders"
- Program (PDF)
- Registration (via CCEHS) - not yet open
- Abstract (Instructions)
- Abstract (Instructions)
Pramod K. Garg, MD, DM: Managing Non-Alcoholic Chronic Pancreatitis
Jeffrey L. Brodsky PhD - Biology of UPR, Autophagy and Targets for new treatments
David Tuveson, MD, PhD- Using Organoids to Better Understand Pancreatic Cancer
John Neoptolemos MD- Clinical Trials of Pancreatic Cancer Treatments - Ruth C. Brufsky Award Lecture
Virginia Stallings, MD- Professor's Perspective - Pancreatic function testing.
Acute Pancreatitis - APPRENTICE (& APQI)
Vascular Leak Syndrome: Expert Discussion
Pancreatic Cancer - Detection / Prevention
Contact Randall Brand MD or Herbert Zeh III to participate
Pain - Updates from PF 2016 work
PF Guidance - Pain in chronic pancreatitis
Diabetes- X-N-X / T3cDM / Cancer Risk
Contact Suresh Chari MD to participate
X-N-X eXocrine - eNdocrine - interactions (X) meeting.
QUALITY - Academic Pancreas Centers of Exellence
Adult Studies - CAPER & working groups
Pediatric Studies - INSPPIRE & working groups
Schedule for PF17.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
• NIDDK Workshop
Wednesday evening, July 27, 2017
• Reception and Light Dinner
Thursday, July 27, 2017
• Session I: Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis
• Session II: Recurrent Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
• Session III A: Pancreatic Diseases in Childhood
• Session III B: Pancreatic Cancer Session
• Session IV: Brufsky Lecture
• Session IV: Thematic Discussion Groups (breakouts)
• Session VI: Poster & Reception
Friday, July 28, 2017
• Session VII: Advanced Endoscopy
• Session VIII: Minimally Invasive Pancreas Surgery
• Session IX: Professor Perspectives
• Session X: CAPER Young Investigator Research highlights
• Session XI: CAPER Awards and Business Meeting
Award Lectures for PF17.
- Ruth C. Brufsky Award Lecture
- CAPER Lifetime Research and Mentoring Award
Focus Topic for PF17 - Acute Pancreatitis, UPR, Cancer.
- Acute and Recurrent Pancreatitis
- Exocrine-Endocrine Cross-Interactions (ExEnX)
- Pancreatitis in Children (INSPPIRE)
- Professors Perspectives - Special Lectures
- Young Investigators Research (CAPER)
- Working Group on Pancreas Centers of Excellence - Report and consensus confrence.
- Ruth C. Brufsky Award for Excellence in Research in Pancreatic Cancer - John Neoptolemos MA, MB, BChir, MD, Royal Liverpool University, UK
- CAPER Lifetime Research and Mentoring Award - TBA
To the PancreasFest organizing commitee... "I just wanted to send you my profound thanks for what I think is the world's premier pancreatic research meeting. I got more out of these past few days in terms of advancing my research than I have at 10 consecutive DDWs. I feel rejuvenated and inspired." - a young physician-scientist faculty who attended PancreasFest.