Accelerating the Drug Delivery Pipeline for Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis: Research Needs and Opportunities
The NIDDK is again sponsoring a Pre-PancreasFest workshop focusing on the barriers to getting new, effective treatments to patients. More details will be posted when they are available.
The program for PancreasFest is being approved by the organizing committee and will soon be available. The draft program has been posted, as well as the main social events.
The dates and locations are set! So plan to attend (see Save the Date postcard).
The following Multi-center Consortium and Working Groups will be meeting:
- APPRENTICE (Acute Pancreatitis consortium: contact Georgios Papachristou MD PhD)
- CPDPC (updates on CP, DM, PC)
- CAPER (New investigators – contact )
- INSPPIRE (Pediatric pancreatitis consortium – contact Aliye Uc MD)
- POST (TPIAT consortium – contact Melena Bellin MD)
- PRIMO (IPMN study – contact Michael Wallace MD)