This site is for NAPS2 contributors to post their picture and to note their role, to add some words of congratulations to the team, or add some perspectives on the the effort…. These pictures and comments will be highlighted during the celebration on July 25, 2019 in Pittsburgh!
⇒ Registration is PENDING
2019 Venue: The growth of PancreasFest requires new venues. The locations will now rotate through three Pittsburgh sites. The 2019 location is The William Pitt Union on the University of Pittsburgh campus. There is a new 4 Star hotel across the street, the previous campus hotels, and very inexpensive college dorm rooms for the meeting. We look forward to seeing you in July!
Working Groups: One of the most important functions of PancreasFest is the opportunity for motivated physicians and scientists to have face-to-face meetings to develop and advance working groups. Annual meetings and updates of the following groups are planned: See Working Groups tab for more information.
Social: Thursday Night “Special Celebration”. Pre-registration is required (see Social – contact Joy Merusi)
Pancreatic Academy –
⇒Registration is PENDING:
CAPER Travel Scholarships (see travel under “About PancreasFest“)
Travel Scholarships to PancreasFest for Trainees, Young Investigators and others. (More information to follow)
Poster are being accepted – linked to travel scholarships. These are for discussion, so previously presented posters are welcome. The poster session is the best place to have your talents and hard work highlighted for the experts!
More information: Caper Web Site.
July 24-26 2019
PancreasFest 2019 (PF19) features multiple programs aimed at promoting pancreatic diseases collaborative research and delivery of better healthcare. The venue for 2019 is on or near the University of Pittsburgh Campus. Key events include:
- NIDDK Workshop: Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Disease: Knowledge Gaps and Research Opportunities
- CAPER Pancreas Academy – Link to CAPER
- PancreasFest international collaborative programs (below)
- INSPPIRE Annual Meeting
- CAPER Annual Meeting (click hear for posters / scholarships)
- NAPS2 20 year / INSPPIRE 10 year CELEBRATION Gala
- International Pancreatitis Genetics Congress: Harmonization and Standards (Open session, voting by delegates only)
For email updates and pre-registration please complete the following –>FORM <—
The following Multi-center Consortium and Working Groups will be meeting:
- APPRENTICE (Acute Pancreatitis consortium: contact Georgios Papachristou MD PhD)
- CPDPC (updates on CP, DM, PC)
- CAPER (New investigators – Walter Park MD )
- INSPPIRE (Pediatric pancreatitis consortium – contact Aliye Uc MD)
- POST (TPIAT consortium – contact Melena Bellin MD)
- PRIMO (IPMN study – contact Michael Wallace MD)
(Previous Workshop – 2018 program) “Accelerating the Drug Delivery Pipeline for Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis: Research Needs and Opportunities”, sponsored by the NIDDK was a highly successful Pre-PancreasFest workshop focusing on the barriers to getting new, effective treatments to patients.
Publications from the workshop are posted here:
- Overview of the Workshop
- Drug development for Acute Pancreatitis
- Drug development for Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis
- Drug development for Chronic Pancreatitis
Updates and links to future programs will be posted when available.