- PancreasFest: (click here) –> (separate hotel reservations)
- NIDDK Workshop: see below (free registration – but necessary)
- CAPER – Pancreas Academy: (click here).
Accelerating the Drug Delivery Pipeline for Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis: Research Gaps and Opportunities
- To identify the requirements, obstacles and opportunities to enhance the development and clinical testing of potential therapeutic agents for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, recurrent acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis
- To identify research gaps which are needed to facilitate drug development and clinical testing
- To engage representatives from the Food and Drug Administration to assist with the development of guidance documents which will assist investigators in studies of the treatment of these diseases
- Workshop Website – click here
- Workshop Registration – click here (free, but preregistration is required)
CAPER – Pancreas Academy (New)
Pancreas Academy is an intense primer on all aspects of pancreatic anatomy, physiology, pathology, disease types and treatment options. It is designed for allied health care professionals and trainees who need a solid background for their jobs and in preparation for the intense topic discussions at PancreasFest. We STRONGLY recommend that physicians and scientist from centers of excellence bring their key staff and trainees to Pancreas Academy for teaching from the world’s experts while established experts attend the NIDDK Workshop on Drug Delivery Pipeline (above). This training is also designed to help industry representatives to learn from, and interact with the expert faculty as they learn the details of the diseases for which they offer products.
- Caper Website (click here)
- Pancreas Academy Program (click here)
- Academy Registration (click here) – (Discounts for CAPER members)
Please email Joy Merusi with questions.