Registration is OPEN. Use this link (Click Here), and scroll down to July 24, 2019 — PancreasFest 2019. This will link you to the course description. In the bottom right corner there is a button [Click HERE to Register] that you need to use. In the new page you will fill out the registration and payment.
Email contact form – get on mailing list! Fill out the form to be updated on the major events, the social events, and the Genetics Congress (apply to become a delegate)
- PancreasFest: Link to PancreasFest Registration (does not include housing, the NIDDK Workshop or CAPER events)
NIDDK Workshop: Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Disease: Knowledge Gaps and Research Opportunities, scheduled for July 24, 2019, located at the Twentieth Century Club in Pittsburgh, PA.
Registration is Open (click here)
- CAPER – Pancreas Academy: Website (click here).
- Pancreatitis Genetic Congress
CAPER – Pancreas Academy (New)
Pancreas Academy is an intense primer on all aspects of pancreatic anatomy, physiology, pathology, disease types and treatment options. It is designed for allied health care professionals and trainees who need a solid background for their jobs and in preparation for the intense topic discussions at PancreasFest. We STRONGLY recommend that physicians and scientist from centers of excellence bring their key staff and trainees to Pancreas Academy for teaching from the world’s experts while established experts attend the NIDDK Workshop on Drug Delivery Pipeline (above). This training is also designed to help industry representatives to learn from, and interact with the expert faculty as they learn the details of the diseases for which they offer products.
- Caper Website (click here)
- Pancreas Academy Program (click here)
- Academy Registration (click here) – (Discounts for CAPER members)
- Abstracts (To secure a chance to share research and meet new friends. A formal letter will be sent to investigators with Abstract acceptance to present at PancreasFest 2019 – Please email Joy Merusi with questions)
- Travel Scholarships (via CAPER – above )
Please email Joy Merusi with questions.