UPDATE (June 14, 2021):
PF21 REGISTRATION LINK (click here)
BREAK COVID-19 FATIGUE with SCIENCE!
Most Physicians and Researchers in contact with patient have now been vaccinated or are COVID-19 recovered, so an in person meeting was considered. However, due to continued restrictions on University of Pittsburgh activities, we are forced to go virtual…..
PancreasFest 2021 will be VIRTUAL …
… as an online meeting.
PancreasFest 2021 will have the same general format and many outstanding speakers, although the program has been adjusted to better serve the national and international participants.
July 21-23 2021
Save the Date card (Pending)
Pre-registration mailing list: (click here)
REGISTRATION – Required (click here)
For other questions or information – (click to contact Joy Merusi)
Autophagy / ER / Cell Stress
Acute and chronic pancreatitis
Update: The Draft Program (click here).
NIDDK Workshop: CP Pain:
New date: July 21, 2021
An exciting new NIDDK Workshop is scheduled for July 21, 2021, Pittsburgh, PA.
CAPER – Annual Meeting and Award Lecture
More information: Caper Web Site.
PancreasFest 2021 (PF21)
Multiple programs are aimed at promoting pancreatic diseases collaborative research and delivery of better healthcare.
The venue for 2021 is: On Line
Instructions to follow.
Key PancreasFest events include:
- NIDDK Workshop: PANCREATIC PAIN – Disease: Knowledge Gaps and Research Opportunities
- PancreasFest international collaborative programs (below)
- INSPPIRE Annual Meeting
- CAPER Annual Meeting
- International Pancreatitis – Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency: (Friday, July 23, 2021).
For email updates please complete the following –>FORM <—
The following Multi-center Consortium and Working Groups will NOT be meeting during the regular meeting. To get involved contact:
- APPRENTICE (International Acute Pancreatitis consortium: contact Georgios Papachristou MD PhD)
- CPDPC (updates on CP, DM, PC Stephen Pandol MD, Christopher Forsmark MD)
- CAPER (New investigators – Gregory Cote’ MD MS)
- INSPPIRE (Pediatric pancreatitis consortium – contact Aliye Uc MD)
- POST (TPIAT consortium – contact Melena Bellin MD)
- PRIMO (IPMN study – contact Michael Wallace MD)
- WONTON SOUP – Walled Off Necrosis Therapies: Operations / NOTES for Symptomatic Organized Undigested Pancreas. cosponsored by CAPER. Contact Adam Slivka MD PhD
- DEMAND (Acute pancreatitis multi-center working group, David C. Whitcomb MD PhD)
Working Groups: One of the most important functions of PancreasFest is the opportunity for motivated physicians and scientists to have face-to-face meetings to develop and advance working groups. Annual meetings and updates of the following groups important, but are being held independent of PancreasFest this year (come back in 2022).
“PancreasFest: A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.”