UPDATE (Feb 2021):
BREAK COVID-19 FATIGUE with SCIENCE!
Most Physicians and Researchers in contact with patient have now been vaccinated or survived a COVID-19 attack….
You KNOW the SCIENCE – and the “small” Risk. So….
PancreasFest 2021 will be IN PERSON…
… and on line as a hybrid meeting.
PancreasFest 2021 will have the same general format and outstanding speakers (confirmation pending on some). The new dates are listed below, and the same Venue has been reserved. (The website is being updated, so some of the information may be out of date)
July 21-23 2021
Save the Date card (Pending)
Pre-registration mailing list: (click here)
For other questions or information – (click to contact Joy Merusi)
Autophagy / ER / Cell Stress
Acute and chronic pancreatitis
Update: The Draft Program (click here).
NIDDK Workshop: CP Pain:
New date: July 21, 2021
An exciting new NIDDK Workshop is scheduled for July 21, 2021, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Program link: (pending) or download PDF (pending)
- Registration is Required, Free and Open (pending)
Registration is OPEN:
CAPER Emerging Leaders Conference
(July 21, 2021 in PHG) (click here).
NOTE: separate registration is needed for PancreasFest and the NIDDK Workshop.
@ PancreasFest: POSTERS / Abstracts required.
Poster are being accepted. These are for discussion, so previously presented posters are welcome. The poster session is the best place to have your talents and hard work highlighted for the experts!
CAPER Abstracts / Travel Scholarships
(click here -> CAPER Scholarship site)
Travel Scholarships to PancreasFest for Trainees, Young Investigators and others.
More information: Caper Web Site.
PancreasFest 2021 (PF21)
Multiple programs are aimed at promoting pancreatic diseases collaborative research and delivery of better healthcare.
Save the Date (pending)
The venue for 2021 is:
Omni William Penn Hotel – Downtown, Pittsburgh, PA USA (updates to come on special conference rates)
Key PancreasFest events include:
- NIDDK Workshop: PANCREATIC PAIN – Disease: Knowledge Gaps and Research Opportunities
- CAPER Pancreas Academy – Link to CAPER
- PancreasFest international collaborative programs (below)
- INSPPIRE Annual Meeting
- CAPER Annual Meeting (click hear for posters / scholarships)
- International Pancreatitis – Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency: (Saturday, July 24, 2021).
For email updates please complete the following –>FORM <—
The following Multi-center Consortium and Working Groups will be meeting:
- APPRENTICE (Acute Pancreatitis consortium: contact Georgios Papachristou MD PhD)
- CPDPC (updates on CP, DM, PC)
- CAPER (New investigators – Walter Park MD )
- INSPPIRE (Pediatric pancreatitis consortium – contact Aliye Uc MD)
- POST (TPIAT consortium – contact Melena Bellin MD)
- PRIMO (IPMN study – contact Michael Wallace MD)
- WONTON SOUP – Walled Off Necrosis Therapies: Operations / NOTES for Symptomatic Organized Undigested Pancreas. cosponsored by CAPER. Contact Adam Slivka MD PhD
- International Pancreatitis GENETICS CONGRESS (For Delegates)
Working Groups: One of the most important functions of PancreasFest is the opportunity for motivated physicians and scientists to have face-to-face meetings to develop and advance working groups. Annual meetings and updates of the following groups are planned: See Working Groups tab for more information.
“A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.”
Social: Thursday Night “Strategic Connections”.