UPDATE (May 2020):
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the organizing committee voted to postpone PancreasFest 2020 to PancreasFest 2021, using the same general format and outstanding speakers. It was decided NOT to Zoom the meeting, since no one wants to sit in front of their computer for three days and because the most important part of PF is the side-conversations, planning sessions and exchange of ideas during breaks, poster sessions and social events. The new dates are listed below, and the same Venue has been reserved.
July 21-23 2021
Save the Date card (Pending)
Pre-registration mailing list: (click here)
For other questions or information – (click to contact Joy Merusi)
Autophagy / ER / Cell Stress
Acute and chronic pancreatitis
Update: The Draft Program for PF20 has been POSTPONED (click here).
NIDDK Workshop: CP Pain:
New date: July 21, 2021
An exciting new NIDDK Workshop is scheduled for July 22, 2020, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Program link: (Click here) or download PDF (Click Here)
- Registration is Required, Free and Open (click here)
SEE UPDATE on CAPER WebSite. This CME, CEU and MOC accredited symposium aims to improve the providers’ knowledge by delivering a focused update on the most clinically relevant information on areas such as normal pancreatic physiology, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, pancreatic oncology, and pancreatic endotherapy.
Program (click here)
Registration is required, separate from PancreasFest (click here)
PancreasFest 2021 (PF21)
Multiple programs are aimed at promoting pancreatic diseases collaborative research and delivery of better healthcare.
Save the Date (Click here)
The venue for 2021 is:
Omni William Penn Hotel – Downtown, Pittsburgh, PA USA (updates to come on special conference rates)
Key PancreasFest events include:
- NIDDK Workshop: TBA – Disease: Knowledge Gaps and Research Opportunities
- CAPER Pancreas Academy – Link to CAPER
- PancreasFest international collaborative programs (below)
- INSPPIRE Annual Meeting
- CAPER Annual Meeting (click hear for posters / scholarships)
- International Pancreatitis Genetics Congress: Harmonization and Standards (Open session, voting by delegates only) – follow-up presentation.
For email updates please complete the following –>FORM <—
The following Multi-center Consortium and Working Groups will be meeting:
- APPRENTICE (Acute Pancreatitis consortium: contact Georgios Papachristou MD PhD)
- CPDPC (updates on CP, DM, PC)
- CAPER (New investigators – Walter Park MD )
- INSPPIRE (Pediatric pancreatitis consortium – contact Aliye Uc MD)
- POST (TPIAT consortium – contact Melena Bellin MD)
- PRIMO (IPMN study – contact Michael Wallace MD)
- WONTON SOUP – Walled Off Necrosis Therapies: Operations / NOTES for Symptomatic Organized Undigested Pancreas. cosponsored by CAPER. Contact Adam Slivka MD PhD
- International Pancreatitis GENETICS CONGRESS (For Delegates)
Working Groups: One of the most important functions of PancreasFest is the opportunity for motivated physicians and scientists to have face-to-face meetings to develop and advance working groups. Annual meetings and updates of the following groups are planned: See Working Groups tab for more information.
“A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.”
Social: Thursday Night “Strategic Connections”.
Pancreatic Academy –
Registration is OPEN: (link to CAPER Pancreas Academy site) NOTE: separate registration is needed for PancreasFest and the NIDDK Workshop.
CAPER Travel Scholarships (see CAPER Scholarship site) Deadline, TBA, 2021
Travel Scholarships to PancreasFest for Trainees, Young Investigators and others.
Poster are being accepted. These are for discussion, so previously presented posters are welcome. The poster session is the best place to have your talents and hard work highlighted for the experts!
More information: Caper Web Site.