What is PancreasFest (PF)?
PancreasFest is an annual meeting of pancreas physicians and translational researchers who convene during the last week of July to find new ways of working together to improve patient care.
PancreasFest is an umbrella conference that supports multiple smaller meetings with very focused goals. These include education programs, discussion sessions for new ideas, learning from other disciplines, investigator meetings, and efforts to help young investigators explore and get started on their own projects. PancreasFest is a meeting with a pragmatic purpose: multicenter research.
Previous PancreasFest Meetings:
- PF-2016 Program (click for pdf)
- PF-2016 Syllabi (click for pdf)
- PF-2016 Abstracts (click or pdf)
- PF-2017 Program (click for pdf)
- PF-2017 Abstract (click for pdf)
- PF-2018 Program (click for pdf)
- PF-2018 Abstracts (click for pdf)
- PF-2019 Program (click for pdf)
- PF-2020 [Cancelled due to COVID-19]
- PF-2021 Program (click for pdf)