The deadline for PancreasFest 2019 abstract submission will be July 1, 2019.
Abstract Submission Directions: ·
· The posters may have been presented previously, within the past year, and approved by the coauthors. They must be relevant to pancreatic diseases.
500 words or less. Up to one table and/or one figure may be attached.
· Provided in Word or a non-protected format.
· Submission deadline: July 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Acceptance notification will be made by July 8, 2019.
· For all abstract authors, provide full names and institutions.
· For the presenting author, provide name, degree, institution, and title.
· A 4’(tall)x8’(wide) poster space will be reserved for presenting all accepted abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted directly to email@example.com. Include the name and email address of the presenting author, as well as a statement that all of the authors have approved of the abstract and for it to be submitted to PancreasFest.
Abstracts will be reviewed upon receipt. Upon approval, the author will be notified that their poster is accepted for presentation at PancreasFest, with final approvals on July 8.